Infinite Love Home Care offers respite care to give family caregivers a much-needed break in Orange, California. Our home care professionals will arrive at your loved one’s home to provide 24/7 or short-term care, whichever you prefer.
If your loved one is reliant on family and you feel like you’re burning the candle at both ends, respite care is just what the doctor ordered. We offer a variety of home care services for your loved one’s benefit, and so caregivers can get some valuable rest.
Benefits of Respite Care in Home
- Avoid Caregiver Burnout: Providing care for a loved one can quickly become a full-time job. If you don’t rest adequately, your health could suffer, and your loved one may not receive the best care. Instead, a respite care professional can take the load off your shoulders while giving your loved one the comprehensive care he or she needs for the best quality of life.
- Get Round the Clock Care: We can provide home assistance around the house, including medication reminders, fall prevention, light housekeeping, cooking, bathing assistance, and more.
- Health & Safety Come First: We offer companionship to keep your loved one’s spirits up and can even make suggestions for improved home safety. Your loved one is always in the best of hands with our respite care experts.
- Day-to-Day Routine Assistance: From going to the restroom and incontinence care to transporting your loved one to and from the doctor, we can do it all. Our respite care experts will ensure your loved one has a personalized plan that attends to his or her every need.
- Regular Reports: All the while, the family will receive updates on all that transpires during our respite home care visits. This keeps you informed and sets your mind at ease as your loved one enjoys the best care possible in the Orange County area.
- Personalized Home Care: We take care of all levels of personal management. Our home aides regularly help caregivers take care of errands or travel without having to leave their loved one unattended.
Caregivers, Take a Break with Home Respite Care
Family caregivers get tired, too. When you feel too exhausted to continue caring for your loved one, let our respite home care team take over. Your loved one will get to stay in their familiar environment while you get the major break you need for your (and your loved one’s) health and well-being.
Contact Infinite Love Home Care if you would like to learn more about our services and receive a free evaluation.